Manufacturer's SKU 45254 Shipping Estimate Ships Within 5 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature 6in and Mid-Cut Footwear Type Hiking and Outdoor
The Radical™ 452 GXT® boot is as light as it is tough. While internal and external support structures (via the patent pending TERRA FORCE® technology deliver stability and responsiveness, a supportive midsole and sturdy footplate provide comfort. And the waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liner keeps feet dry all day long.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain nubuck leather upper offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- Scuff-proof toe cap provides protection where boots tend to show wear
- TERRA FORCE™ technology provides exceptional boot support and stability without the traditional weight. The four components in the exclusive TERRA FORCE™ system combine to form an extremely rigid, stable platform that's also comfortable and supportive
- Danner Boulder TF™ outsole employs multi-directional center lugs and traditional outer lugs for a failsafe pattern that gets you comfortably and safely to your destination, whether it’s uphill, downhill or on a sidehill
- TPU shank
- 4.5" height
- 46 oz
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags