Manufacturer's SKU 14547 Shipping Estimate Ships Within 5 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature 8in Footwear Type Work
The new Quarry™ highlights a true craftsman’s attention to detail, featuring a rich full grain leather upper triple stitched for added durability and comfort, an exclusive Vibram® Quarry outsole for superior traction and debris release and a Fatigue Fighter™ footbed with memory foam insert for all-day comfort.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Memory foam insert and Fatigue Fighter™ footbed for all-day comfort
- Updated hardware for secure fit and performance
- New exclusive Vibram® Quarry outsole features 90º heel, oil and slip resistant rubber compound, and non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release
- Strength from a steel shank and rigid platform
- 8" height
- 80 oz
The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. The 610 last offers more support and side-to-side movement with our stitchdown construction. The last provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags