Manufacturer's SKU 18200 Shipping Estimate Ships Within 5 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature Over 8in Footwear Type Work
The USA-made Powerline™ GTX® boot is a true lineman’s work boot. With an extra-strong steel shank and a reinforced, supportive midsole, it’s built to climb without foot fatigue. The alkali-resistant, fullgrain leather and GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable liner keep feet dry and protected in the toughest conditions. 200G Thinsulate™ Insulation adds warmth and the double-thick leather protects where wear and tear most often occurs.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Black, full-grain leather is the strongest leather available on a Danner boot. This leather resists alkali, lime and anything else you’d rather not get on your feet
- 200 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Double-thick leather protects the instep of the boot where linemen experience most wear and tear
- Triple stitching ensures added durability
- Vibram® Logger outsole features a lug design with substantial edging capabilities and superior traction
- Extra long steel shank
- 14" height
- 98 oz
The 18 last is designed specifically for our logger style boots. It offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags