You have no items in your shopping cart.
The USA-made Mountain Light™ II hiking boot is legendary for its unmatched quality, durability and support. GORE-TEX® lining provides waterproof protection. The Vibram® Kletterlift outsole offers lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption and guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for stability and the lace-to-toe system provides a secure fit.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain, one-piece, all-leather upper offers a classic look with superior waterproof protection and durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Danner® Airthotic® a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 5" height
- Men’s 62 oz; Women’s 54 oz
- National Geographic 2011 Gear of the Year Winner
The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.