You have no items in your shopping cart.
Made in the USA and U.S.M.C. certified, the Danner Marine is built to serve. Constructed with rough-out full-grain leather for toughness, and a Vibram® Sierra outsole for comfort. Lined in waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® for comfort and protection from the elements. The boots lace to the toe for better fit and support, and Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform and superior durability.
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem and approval by the USMC for optional wear
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Speed lace system for easy on and off
- The Vibram® 1276 Sierra Olive outsole’s specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions. The olive color matches the color of our olive rough-out leather and fabric
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- Mens 66 oz, Womens 54 oz
The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. The 610 last offers more support and side-to-side movement with our stitchdown construction. The last provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.