You have no items in your shopping cart.
Made in the USA and U.S.M.C.-certified, the Danner Marine is built to serve. Constructed with rough-out full-grain leather for toughness, and a Vibram® Sierra outsole for comfort. Lined in waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® for comfort and protection from the elements. The boots lace to the toe for better fit and support, and Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform and superior durability. The steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem and approval by the USMC for optional wear
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Speed lace system for easy on and off
- Vibram® 1276 Sierra Olive outsole’s specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions. The olive color matches the color of our olive rough-out leather and fabric
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 74 oz
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
The 516S is designed specifically for models that include a safety toe. It offers a sleek, slender profile with a toe area that can accommodate the safety toe cap. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.