You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Jackal II GTX was designed for hunters who track game over long distances and rugged terrain. It features above-the-ankle support and deep-cushioned insoles that deliver superior comfort on all-day hunts. The Jackal II GTX also features Danner Phantom™ outsoles for unequalled stealth and athletic movement in the field.
- 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection in warmer climates or more active pursuits
- The Danner Phantom™ outsole is the ultimate outsole for stalking. A thin rubber shell cups the foot and lets you feel the ground. It’s very quiet and cushioned due to the thick EVA insert. This is a perfect solution for hunters trying to maintain their cover
- Durable full grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Mossy Oak® camouflage patterns blend computer-enhanced realistic elements with high-contrast shadows to achieve a three dimensional illusion
- Nylon shank
- 7" height
- Extremely lightweight at 46 oz
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.