Manufacturer's SKU 47000 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature 6in and Mid-Cut Footwear Type Work
The Instigator™ GTX® boot combines athletic performance with traditional Danner toughness. The fullgrain leather upper offers comfort and rugged durability while the GORE-TEX® lining provides waterproof, breathable protection. Danner’s patented TERRA FORCE® support system with the Approach TFX™ outsole provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from foot fatigue.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- The full-grain leather upper offers comfort and protection from both outdoor work and hiking conditions
- TERRA FORCE™ X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Scuff-proof toe cap provides protection where boots tend to show wear
- Approach TFX® lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- TPU shank
- 6" height
- 53 oz
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags