Manufacturer's SKU 58900 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature 8in Footwear Type Hiking and Outdoor
Designed for late fall and early winter hunting, the USA-made Hood Winter Light™ features GORE-TEX® lining for breathable, waterproof protection, and 200G Thinsulate™ Insulation for comfort on cold days. A full-grain leather upper combined with Danner’s famous stitchdown construction provides rugged durability and a wider platform for sure footing. The Vibram® Kletterlift outsole delivers traction and stability over tricky terrain.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection
- 200 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- The full-grain all-leather upper offers a classic hunting boot style with waterproofness and durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 70 oz
The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags