You have no items in your shopping cart.
Patterned after the Fort Lewis, but lighter due to its tear-resistant fabric panels, the USA-made Fort Lewis™ Light is just as tough. A rough-out full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper protects the outside of the foot. A GORE-TEX® liner provides waterproof, breathable protection. Lace to toe gives better fit and support. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives the boot a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability.
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- A Vibram® 1276 Sierra Tan outsole for traction. The specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 10" height
- 66 oz
The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. The 610 last offers more support and side-to-side movement with our stitchdown construction. The last provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.