You have no items in your shopping cart.
Patterned after Danner’s popular 453 hiking boot, the 453 GTX® steel toe boots (which meet or exceed ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH) combine athletic performance with work boot toughness. The TERRA FORCE™ X support system and Approach TFX™ outsole keeps the boot light and comfortable while providing outstanding traction. The full-grain leather upper and breathable GORE-TEX® waterproof lining offer protection for any job site condition.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rich, full-grain leather offers comfortable moisture protection and long term endurance for all jobsite conditions
- TERRA FORCE™ X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Scuff-proof toe cap provides protection where boots tend to show wear
- Speed lace system for a secure, tight fit
- Approach TFX® lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- Nylon shank
- 5.5" height
- 53 oz
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.