Manufacturer's SKU 0M2200 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - 1 year Brands Asolo Boot Feature 6in and Mid-Cut Feature / Environment Waterproof
Multi-density Power Matic midsole technology delivers superb stability, cushioning and comfort in these waterproof Asolo backpacking boots.
- Water-resistant full-grain leather uppers deliver durable flexibility and support while remaining breathable
- Seam-sealed Gore-Tex liners deliver complete waterproof protection while allowing ample breathability for comfort in wet conditions
- Padded and gusseted tongues keep out trail debris and moisture while relieving pressure from laces across instep
- MicroPulley patented lacing system allows efficient performance for easy pulling, reduced abrasion, plus improved fit and comfort
- Scree tongues and padded ankle cuffs add protective comfort at ankles and shins
- Wicking nylon linings absorb and disperse excess moisture for fast drying
- Removable footbeds add cushioning and comfort to one-of-a-kind Power Matic midsole technology
- Power Matic midsoles use triple-density polyurethane, co-injected in key areas for superior stability, shock absorption and supportive performance
- Asoflex thermoplastic supports provide torsional stability and control while protecting against impact and bruises on rocks and uneven terrain
- Durable Vibram outsoles with higher density arch area and high-traction forefoot and heel area tracks easily through rough and steep terrain
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags