Manufacturer's SKU 0M3618 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - 1 year Brands Asolo Boot Feature 6in and Mid-Cut Footwear Type Climbing, Hiking and Outdoor Feature / Environment Waterproof
These lightweight, three-season hiking boots offer support, shock absorption and grip so you can focus on the beautiful scenery and not on your feet.
- Water-resistant suede leather and high-tenacity nylon uppers deliver durable flexibility and support while remaining breathable
- Seam-sealed Gore-Tex liners deliver complete waterproof protection while allowing ample breathability for comfort in wet conditions
- Wicking nylon linings absorb and disperse excess moisture for fast drying
- Gusseted scree tongues and padded ankle cuffs add protective comfort at ankles; rubber toe bumpers protect against impact and abrasion
- MicroPulley patented lacing system allows efficient performance for easy pulling and reduced abrasion, plus improved fit and comfort
- Removable EVA footbeds cushion feet and are perforated in the forefoot area for added ventilation
- Lightweight EVA midsoles provide cushioning comfort and shock absorption
- Asoflex thermoplastic supports provide torsional stability and control while protecting against impact and bruises on rocks and uneven terrain
- Visible Active Heel Support incorporates high- and low-density thermoplastic urethane elements to bring you optimal heel control and shock absorption
- Durable rubber outsoles include Aso-brake technology for maximum downhill grip and grip on uneven terrain
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags