You have no items in your shopping cart.
The USMC certified hot weather 590 boot is built on Belleville’s Vanguard direct injected sole system platform developed to provide combat footwear with superior shock absorption and flexibility. The 590 also features a resolable rubber Vibram outsole with an aggressive tread pattern that includes multidirectional lugs designed to perform in diverse and rugged terrain. The 590 is also a lighter weight option to the standard issue boot.
Not sure about your size?
- Full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a 100% rubber VIBRAM® Sierra outsole
- UPPER: Full-grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Cushioned polyurethane
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber VIBRAM(r) Sierra
- INSOLE: Polyurethane removable insert
- HEIGHT: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- USMC Certification #150M22-000540-6-49