Manufacturer's SKU L36905200 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 2 years Brands Salomon Footwear Type Hiking and Outdoor
A versatile combination of light weight, durability, stability and protection for fast hiking or running on rough terrain and technical trails, the XA Pro 3D Ultra 2 GTX has established itself as one of the most imitated shoes on the market. Now available in Camo!
Low-cut profile for freedom of movement
Gore-Tex®'s Extended Comfort Footwear is guaranteed to keep you dry and offers an extended range of comfort. Engineered to be used during high output activities, we use GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear in our adventure racing and mountain running footwear where superior waterproof protection and enhanced breathability are essential.
Combining several different hardness combinations of Contagrip®, Salomon's adventure running outsoles provide the perfect blend of grip and durability to cover mixed terrain at high speeds. Designed with specifically placed forefoot flex grooves, self cleaning, multi-directional lugs, and defined toe off and braking lugs these outsoles are field tested, and race proven to dynamically tackle any terrain.
Salomon's low profile advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes security, motion control, energy management and push through protection for a high performance, stable and responsive ride.
- Gusseted tongue - Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- Lace pocket - Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Protective rubber toe cap - The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
- Mud guard - Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Sensifit - Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Quicklace - Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Asymmetrical lacing - For a customized fit and quick adjustment.
- Molded EVA midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability
- Dual density EVA - Dual density midsoles provide superior cushioning, stability, and motion control
- Pronation Control
- Energy Cell 2
- Provides excellent next to foot cushioning and anatomical support
- Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
- OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
Weight 800 g (8.5 Size Pair) CUSHIONING 2 STABILITY 5 PROTECTION 5 BREATHABILITY 1 DURABILITY 5 MIDSOLE HEIGHT 21MM / 11MM
US UK JP FR DE 7 6.5 25 40 40 7.5 7 25.5 40 2/3 40 2/3 8 7.5 26 41 1/3 41 1/3 8.5 8 26.5 42 42 9 8.5 27 42 2/3 42 2/3 9.5 9 27.5 43 1/3 43 1/3 10 9.5 28 44 44 10.5 10 28.5 44 2/3 44 2/3 11 10.5 29 45 1/3 451/3 11.5 11 29.5 46 46 12 11.5 30 46 2/3 46 2/3 12.5 12 30.5 47 1/3 47 1/3 13 12.5 31 48 48 13.5 13 31.5 48 2/3 48 2/3 14 13.5 32 49 1/3 49 1/3
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags