You have no items in your shopping cart.
Danner's lightest and most flexible tactical boot, the Melee features a unique outsole design. Danner's unique Melee outsole is constructed with a 360˚ pentagonal low lug pattern for grip in all directions, a rugged outer lug pattern with molded siping that disperses water and provides maximum surface contact and Danner’s patent pending VIA technology which provides a V-4 abrasion rubber compound in the medial side arch for fast roping control.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Durable 1000 Denier nylon upper
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel cap
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- EVA midsole for shock absorption with an ESS external coating for abrasion resistance
- Patent pending Danner® VIA technology featuring a Vibram® V-4 ultra-abrasion rubber compound in the medial side arch for fast roping control
- Danner® Melee outsole featuring a 360° pentagonal low lug pattern for grip in all directions with a more rugged outer lug pattern which sheds water and provides maximum surface contact
- Nylon shank
- 6" height
- 32 oz
The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toebox allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
- Update Review by Jace142
Value Quality Price
They have added stitching all along the top of the rubber rand that surrounds the shoe. I never experienced a problem with the rubber rand coming of the shoe on my previous pair.... But apparently Danner made sure you wouldn't.
They also added two drainage holes on the instep.
this pair slipped right on with a pair of smart wool socks. perfect fit and comfort.
(Posted on 1/26/2015)
- perfect shoe.... if you use it for what it was designed for. Review by Jace142
Price Value Quality
slush and snow. extreme hard use on hard surfaces. The tread on the balls of my feet are now completely gone, however the shoe still offers superb grip and still has some life left in it. the rest of the shoe still looks brand new. I would like to reiterate that these shoes are not meant for hiking or for a full ruck load out. I tried hiking once with them and I found myself slipping in them. they are designed for the "asphalt Jungle" (Posted on 11/17/2014)
- Danner does it again! Review by Christopher Mark Heben
Quality Price Value
- Good boot...in time maybe great Review by JJ357
Price Value Quality