FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How do I use this site?
- What’s the Free Shipping policy?
- What’s this ‘360 Degree Shipping’ all about?
- How do I ship to an APO, FPO or DPO address?
- How do I track my order?
- How do I see my Wish List?
- Do you have ‘X’ in stock?
- I checked my bank account and it looks like you charged my credit card, but my order hasn’t shipped yet - what’s going on?!?
- What’s the status of my order?
- Do you offer a Service Discount?
- What’s your CrossFit schedule?
- How can I make a return / exchange?
- Do you have a catalog?
- I’m looking for quantity discounts, do you offer that?
- Do you ship internationally?
- I didn’t see my question answered here, where else can I look?
We offer an explanation on how to use this site here.
We offer Free Shipping on orders over $99 for the Continental US and APO / FPO addresses (UPS Ground only). This does not include gym equipment or hazmat or other heavy items.
Well we’re happy you asked - Free Shipping and Free Returns on selected brands - check it out here.
When filling out the Ship To address for an APO, FPO or DPO, please note the following:
- Name - the recipient’s name must be included (rank is optional but recommended to properly identify recipient)
- Street Address - the recipient’s unit must be included, along with box number if provided
- City – either APO, FPO or DPO
- AP = Armed Forces Pacific
- AE = Armed Forces Europe
- AA = Armed Forces Africa
- ZIP Code – use 9-digit ZIP Code if provided, otherwise 5-digit
APO, FPO and DPO mail is considered domestic in many respects – please do not select (for example) ‘Afghanistan’ as the destination country, but rather USA. The US Postal Service has provided the following examples of APO/FPO/DPO (Air/Army/Fleet Post Office) addresses:
SSGT Kevin Taylor
Unit 2050 Box 4190
APO AP 96278-2050
SGT Robert Smith
PSC 802 Box 74
APO AE 09499-0074
Seaman Joseph Doe
FPO AP 96667-3931
SGT Jane Doe
APO AA 09045-1000
So you've found some gear you love, ordered it, and now you're wondering, "Where the heck is my stuff?" Well, we have you covered.
There are two ways to track your order:
1. Check your e-mail! When your order was shipped, you recieved a confirmation e-mail. Take another look, the tracking number is included as a link. Click on it and voila! Package tracked!
2. If you're a registered customer, you're in luck. Simply login to your account and view your orders. Tracking numbers are listed there as well. Don't forget to send us a picture of your adventures once the gear arrives!
To view your Wish List, click on My Account, then Wish List, or click See My Wish List on the homepage to view the items that you’ve saved! Tip: Use your Wish List as a quick way to ‘bookmark’ items that you want to view later!
To get started using Wish Lists, click here!
*you’ll need to create an account or log in to your existing account to use Wish Lists
We take great pains to reflect accurate inventory counts. We expect to be about 99% accurate in our inventory accounts but unfortunately not 100%. We’ve invested heavily in systems to make sure that inventory is reflected accurately and our staff regularly double-checks. Having said that there’s a slight time lag between actual inventory count and what’s reflected in the system so approximately 1% of the time, particularly during military deployment preparation, there can be slight discrepancies in inventory count.
Don't panic! When an order is placed, we both authorize and charge the credit card used. This is to save you the hassle of having to resubmit your credit card information again after waiting for a backordered item or a product on preorder. If there are any changes or issues with your order, we may refund your card as necessary, but the initial charge will be for the full amount of the order.
To check the status of an order, click on My Account, and under the Orders section you will see a list of orders including their status.
Well...yes! Check it out here.
Check out our CrossFit SOAR schedule here
See how to make a return / exchange here.
Yes! Check it out here
Please email email@example.com and advise which items you’re looking for, quantities, timetable and contact details and we’d be happy to provide you a quote.
Yes - we welcome our international customers! Please check out more here