Elite Rewards allow you to earn points for making purchases. Elite Rewards also let you earn points for your contributions, like submitting reviews. Elite Rewards are meaningful and we really think you’ll dig it!
Benefits of Reward Points for Registered Customers
Once you register you will be able to earn and accrue Elite Rewards Points, which are then redeemable at time of purchase towards the cost of your order. Rewards are an added bonus to your shopping experience on the site and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer.
What are Elite Rewards Actually Worth?
For every $1 you purchase you will receive 5 Elite Rewards Points. Every time you make a purchase you earn Elite Rewards Points based on the price of products purchased; these Points are added to your Elite Rewards Balance at the time that the order is processed by our team (this means your Points may take a day or two to appear in your balance).
In plain English, let’s say you purchase a $100 pair of boots – you’ll receive 500 Elite Rewards Points – that’s worth $5 cash.
Further, you can earn a lot more points by taking any of the below actions (note that 100 Elite Rewards Points equals $1):
- Registering on the Site – every valid new customer registration will earn 300 Elite Rewards Points
- Subscribing to our Newsletter for the first time – 300 Elite Rewards Points
- Sending Invitations - earn Points by inviting your friends to register – 300 Elite Rewards Points (we currently have a cap of 10 friends)
- Get a Friend to Purchase – earn points for every invitation you send out which leads to a sale - 500 Elite Rewards Points (we currently have a cap of 10 purchases)
- Reviewing Products – earn points for submitting product reviews – 300 Elite Rewards Points (we currently have a cap of 10 approved product reviews)
Real Life Examples
(only the names were changed to protect Elite privacy)
So we know that some among us groan when it comes to numbers! (Never understood how some demo guys, who must be highly numerate to perform that operation, are among the numbers groaners...but that's a different discussion for a different time...)
So we wanted to show you a couple examples of what the numbers actually mean. At this writing it's been one week since we launched Elite Rewards - check this out:
- 'Poseidon' purchased $2701 of Arc'teryx LEAF gear - and used his Elite Rewards Points for a $141 cash discount on his order
- 'Snake' wrote 10 product reviews - and earned 3,000 Elite Rewards Points from that alone (he got more for registering and signing up for the newsletter, 3,600 Elite Reward Points to be precise)
Cash discount is a language that we all understand, we suggest you Double-Time to sign up for Elite Rewards!
Redeeming Elite Rewards Points
You can redeem your Elite Rewards Points at checkout. You will have the option of using points as one of the payment methods. Your Elite Rewards Balance will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable Elite Rewards Points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Reward Points Maximums
The maximum number of Elite Rewards Points a customer can earn is 50,000; these Points must be redeemed before new Points can be earned.
Managing My Elite Rewards
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your Elite Rewards Balance and whether you have reached the maximum points limit.
Elite Reward Points Expiration
Elite Reward Points will be set to expire 365 days after they are earned. Don’t worry though, 60 days before your earned points expire you will automatically receive an email reminding you to redeem your earned Elite Rewards Points.
Note: You can also sign up to receive email notifications each time your Elite Rewards Balance changes when you earn, redeem or lose points. This option is found in the Elite Rewards section of the My Account area.
Legal mumbo-jumbo disclaimer: While it is not our intention to make changes to Elite Rewards, we reserve the right to change the program at any time for any reason. Should we do so we definitely will honor our commitments to all our loyal customers.