Manufacturer's SKU 16001 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature 6in and Mid-Cut Footwear Type Work
Featuring a rich full-grain leather upper, triple stitching, our durable stitchdown construction and a cushioning Vibram® Duralogical™ outsole, the Workman™ embodies the strength and sturdiness of traditional design, the needed performance for both indoor and outdoor use and the long lasting durability of hand crafted footwear.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Danner's rich, full-grain leather gives comfort and superior durability on the job site
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Fatigue Fighter™ footbeds are deeply padded for all day comfort and arch support
- Vibram® Duralogical™ outsole provides all the rugged durability you’d expect of Danner, yet it’s extremely cushioned so you keep fatigue at bay
- Nylon shank
- 6" height
- 64 oz
- Alloy toe is lighter than steel and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags