Manufacturer's SKU 15610X Shipping Estimate Ships Within 5 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature 8in Footwear Type Military and Law Enforcement Feature / Environment Made in USA Mil-Spec USMC Approved
Developed side by side with the United States Marine Corps, the RAT (Rugged All Terrain) earned its name among elite warfighters as being the only proven USMC rugged all terrain boot available. Precisely crafted with a highly durable nubuc leather, a tear resistant 1000 Denier nylon, an abrasion resistant polyurethane enforced heel and toe cap and an advanced Vibram® 360 Dri Ice outsole, the RAT embodies Danner’s commitment to crafting higher standards.
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant
- Eagle, Globe, and Anchor emblem and USMC certified
- Durable nubuc leather topped with a breathable and tear resistant 1000 Denier nylon upper
- Polyurethane coated leather over toe and heel for increased durability
- Highly durable, moisture wicking lining with quick draining medial vent holes
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Advanced lug design Vibram® 360 outsole with Dri Ice™ remains flexible even in extreme cold for superior traction
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 80 oz
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. The 610 last offers more support and side-to-side movement with our stitchdown construction. The last provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags