Manufacturer's SKU 26117 Shipping Estimate Ships Within 5 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature 8in Footwear Type Military and Law Enforcement Mil-Spec USAF Approved
The Danner® USAF TFX® is lightweight, comfortable and fast. Sage green leather upper. Lined in waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® for comfort and protection from the elements. The TERRA FORCE™ X platform gives the boot lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer and side support to enhance maneuverability. A Fatigue Fighter™ footbed delivers all-day comfort.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rough out full-grain leather offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- TERRA FORCE™ X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, and sidce support to enhance maneuverability
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Approach TFX® lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 58 oz
- Approved for USAF optional wear
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags