Manufacturer's SKU 60000 Shipping Estimate Ships Within 5 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature Over 8in Footwear Type Hiking and Outdoor Feature / Environment Made in USA
The USA-made Trophy™ is perfect for stalking big game through difficult terrain in miserable conditions. It features 600 G. Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation and a waterproof breathable, GORE-TEX® liner to keep feet warm, dry and comfortable. Its stitchdown construction and 10 inches of ankle height provide durability and stability, and the famous Danner® Bob® outsole tracks steadily while it continuously self-cleans.
- Made in the USA.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry, comfortable and never sweaty, even in extreme conditions.
- 600 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
- Full-grain, all-leather upper offers a classic hunting boot style with waterproofness and durability.
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- The Danner Bob® outsole is ranked among the world’s best hunting outsoles due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and adaptability to early and late season terrains
- Fiberglass shank
- 10" height
- 82 oz
The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. The 610 last offers more support and side-to-side movement with our stitchdown construction. The last provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags