Manufacturer's SKU 14552 Shipping Estimate Ships Within 5 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature 8in Footwear Type Work
The new Quarry™ highlights a true craftsman’s attention to detail, featuring a rich full grain leather upper triple stitched for added durability and comfort, an exclusive Vibram® Quarry outsole for superior traction and debris release and a Fatigue Fighter™ footbed with memory foam insert for all-day comfort.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 400 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Memory foam insert and Fatigue Fighter™ footbed for all-day comfort
- Updated hardware for secure fit and performance
- New exclusive Vibram® Quarry outsole features 90º heel, oil and slip resistant rubber compound, and non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release
- Strength from a steel shank and rigid platform
- 8" height
- 88 oz
- The non-metallic safety toe won’t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. The 610 last offers more support and side-to-side movement with our stitchdown construction. The last provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags