Manufacturer's SKU 42288 Shipping Estimate Ships Within 5 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature 8in Footwear Type Hiking and Outdoor
The Danner Pronghorn® series has been a favorite of hunters for years. We've introduced some key changes while keeping most elements of the classic design. The new Tech-Tuff toe and heel protect the leather and your feet from sharp rocks and other hazards on or off the trail. An improved lacing system and more aggressive outsole were engineered to keep you secure and agile over long distances.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 1200 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in extreme cold climates
- Durable full-grain leather plus breathable 1000 Denier nylon upper for excellent durability and abrasion resistance
- TERRA FORCE™ X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- Fatigue Fighter™ footbeds are deeply padded for all day comfort and high-mileage arch support
- Scuff-proof Tech-Tuff toe and heel
- Realtree AP™ is neutral, open, high contrast, and realistic. The High Definition® printing process stands up to the real-life effects of nature
- Mountain Goat TF™ outsole was designed with the mountain goat hoof in mind. The tough outer lugs cut into the terrain and the soft inner padding offers superior traction mimicking the goat’s ability to side hill in any condition
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 72 oz
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
- Bombproof and......Amazingly warm!! Review by Christopher Mark Heben
Price Value Quality
As former US Navy SEAL Commando, I have worn Danner boots into every combat environment I have stepped into in the last 15 years and they have helped to ensure that I always have sure footing in hostile terrain. In this light, the Pronghorns have yet to let me down as they are made with the same fierce dedication Danner puts into it's full line of dedicated military lines of boots. These will take a beating. How do I know? I have worn a pair of Pronghorns on every winter hunt I have been on in the last few years....my feet have never complained and neither has my back! Get a pair today and get cozy when the temos go down below zero! Happy hunting! -CMH
(Posted on 12/9/2012)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags