Manufacturer's SKU 43515X Shipping Estimate Ships Within 5 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature 6in and Mid-Cut Footwear Type Military and Law Enforcement
This American made boot features a waterproof GORE-TEX® lining beneath a layer of durable, full-grain nubuc leather. The outsole is lugged for tough terrain, with an additional abrasion resistant rand for durability.
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain nubuck leather upper offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- Speed laces and lace-to-toe design for a secure fit
- 360° abrasion resistant rand stands up to extreme terrains
- Added heel and ankle support strap for increased control
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Vibram® Bifida outsole provides natural movement for the foot. The thrust, grip and brake areas are characterized by different shaped lugs positioned according to the most recent biomechanical concepts.
- Fiberglass shank
- 7" height
- 54 oz weight
The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. The 610 last offers more support and side-to-side movement with our stitchdown construction. The last provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags