Manufacturer's SKU 23705 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature Over 8in Footwear Type Work
Created with the help of two career Army officers from Fort Lewis, Washington, the USA-made Fort Lewis™ is FORSCOM approved and loaded with all the features a warrior or law enforcement professional needs. A cushioning Vibram® Kletterlift outsole fights fatigue on long marches. Made of a specialized Dri Ice™ compound, the outsole remains flexible in extreme cold to aid slip resistance. The full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX® lining keeps the boot waterproof. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. The Pro-Tec™ non-metallic toe is puncture-resistant and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 600 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Approved by the U.S. Army Forces Command (FORSCOM)
- Lace-to-toe provides a secure fit
- Vibram® 1276 Sierra outsole provides lightweight comfort as well as supurb shock absorption. The Dri-Ice™ compound guarantees great traction and stability on extreme cold surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 10" height
- Men's 86 oz, Women's 80 oz
- The non-metallic safety toe won’t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
The 516S is designed specifically for models that include a safety toe. It offers a sleek, slender profile with a toe area that can accommodate the safety toe cap. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags