Manufacturer's SKU 17601 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature 6in and Mid-Cut Footwear Type Hiking and Outdoor, Work
The Corvallis offers a rare blend of comfort and ruggedness. Designed specifically for workers who spend long hours on their feet, it provides features typically found on much heavier boots (triple-stitched seams and an available non-metallic safety toe, for example). By incorporating advanced materials and weight-saving design, we made the Corvallis feel more like an athletic shoe than work boot.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Danner's rich, full-grain leather gives comfort and superior durability
- TERRA FORCE™ X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Abrasion-resistant toe and heel for protection in high wear areas
- Fastened with wider speed laces for a secure, tight fit
- Low profile 90º heel, unique lug pattern, oil and slip resistance provide superior traction from Danner Landscaper outsole
- TPU shank
- 5" height
- Lightweight at 53 oz
This boot is built on Danner most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags