Manufacturer's SKU 67200 Shipping Estimate Ships Within 5 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature Over 8in Footwear Type Hiking and Outdoor
The USA-made Canadian™ has earned the respect of expert guides for its comfort and durability in harsh conditions. A waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining and 600 G. Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation defend against cold and wet conditions. The full-grain leather upper combined with Danner’s famous stitchdown construction provide durability and stability and the Danner® Bob® outsole tracks steadily in all conditions as it continuously self-cleans.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 600 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full-grain, all-leather upper offers a classic hunting boot style with waterproofness and durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Danner® Airthotic® a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- The Danner Bob® outsole is ranked among the world’s best hunting outsoles due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and adaptability to early and late season terrains
- Fiberglass shank
- 10" height
- 79 oz
The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags