Manufacturer's SKU 45386 Shipping Estimate Ships Within 5 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature Low Cut Footwear Type Hiking and Outdoor
The Danner® 453™ GTX® boot combines athletic performance with great stability and traditional Danner toughness. The full-grain nubuc leather and fabric upper provides comfort and rugged durability in varying conditions. The scuff guard on the toe resists abrasions and tears. Waterproof GORE-TEX® lining delivers breathable protection and Danner’s patented TERRA FORCE® support system with Approach TFX™ outsole provides outstanding traction.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- TERRA FORCE™ X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Full-grain nubuck leather offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Scuff-proof toe cap provides protection where boots tend to show wear
- Speed lace system for a secure, tight fit
- Mossy Oak® camouflage patterns blend computer-enhanced realistic elements with high-contrast shadows to achieve a three dimensional illusion
- Approach TFX® lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- 5.5" height
- 48 oz
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags