Manufacturer's SKU 37510 Shipping Estimate Ships Within 5 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature Low Cut Footwear Type Hiking and Outdoor
Rated a "Best Buy" by Backpacker Magazine, these boots offer athletic performance with traditional Danner stability. The full-grain waxed leather upper offers comfort and durability and the GORE-TEX® lining provides waterproof, breathable protection. Danner’s patented TERRA FORCE® support system with TFX™ outsole keeps the boot light and comfortable while delivering outstanding traction on long expeditions.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain waxed leather upper sheds water for maximum protection and some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of our leather options
- TERRA FORCE™ X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Scuff-proof toe cap provides protection where boots tend to show wear
- Approach TFX® lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- TPU shank
- 5.5" height
- 50 oz
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags