You have no items in your shopping cart.
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Not sure about your size?
This robust zippered top features a unique hybrid of fabrics for all-weather duty. Waterproof and breathable triple layer GORE-TEX XCR is used on the shoulder yoke and sleeves while the roll-up hood is made of heavy-duty GORE-TEX Pro Shell. Light, versatile and breathable Tweave 520e four-way stretch textile is used in the torso to enhance freedom of movement. For added versatility, the patented roll-up sleeves allows easy ventilation without removing body armor or rig. Silent zipper pulls make this a good choice for stealth missions. A Velcro shoulder patch is included for rank, and IFF patches. The heavy-duty storm hood is oversized to fit combat helmets and can be cinched tight with one-hand.
- MN70p-X GORE-TEX 3L
- Tweave Durastretch
- Weather resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Composite materials
- Hardshell / Softshell hybrid
- Comfortable under body armour, chest rig or pack
- Long torso to tuck into pants
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible Stow Hood
- Laminated brim
- Glove-friendly hood adjusters
- Hood can be rolled away easily while wearing the jacket
- Adjustment cords are routed to the inside
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- 1/4 collar zip for improved venting fits under plates and armour
- Roll and Stow sleeve system — Sleeves can be unzipped, rolled up and stowed away without having to remove the jacket or body armour
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters with elastic
- Buy America Compliant
- Climate: Desert / Temperate / Tropical / Level 6
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.