You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ready. Aim. Get fired up with RailRiders' VersaTac pants. A whole lot of R&D went into their technical design. RailRider's developed them in conjunction with military professionals and outdoorsmen who are more the type to read Field & Stream rather than Men’s Journal. RailRider's even found that U.S. Special Forces have taken a special liking to our VersaTacs. When your life is constantly in harm’s way, you want the ultimate protection in clothing.
The Mid Pants are made with extra-durable 6.6-oz Yukon Canvas weave nylon fabric, and feature a gusseted crotch and double-reinforced knees and seat.The Mid Pants sport the following: side cargo pockets with internal pockets to hold a flashlight, mag clips, and energy bars; vertical zippers on front cargo pockets that allow quick access while sitting, kneeling or driving a vehicle; and reinforced pocket openings to prevent abrasion against knife clip chafe. Front pockets close with Velcro and double-button closures, and two back pockets have flaps with Velcro and double-button closure as well.
- Weight: 26.0 oz
- 6.6oz Canvas Weave nylon
- Reinforced seat and knees
- Engineered side cargo pockets with internal pockets to hold flashlight, mag clips, with additional space.
- Vertical zippers on front cargo pockets allow access while sitting, kneeling or driving a vehicle
- Reinforced pocket openings for abrasion against knife clip chafe
- Pockets close with choice of both Velcro and double button closures
- 2 back pockets with flaps and Velcro and button closure