Manufacturer's SKU VSTL Brands RailRiders
Ready. Aim. Get fired up with RailRiders' new VersaTac pants. A whole lot of R&D went into their technical design. RailRiders developed them in conjunction with military professionals and outdoorsmen who are more the type to read Field & Stream rather than Men’s Journal. We’ve even found that U.S. Special Forces have taken a special liking to the VersaTacs. When your life is constantly in harm’s way, you want the ultimate protection in clothing. The Light Pants are made with super tough yet lightweight 3-oz Duralite Nylon fabric (the same kind used in our Weatherpants), and features a gusseted crotch and double-reinforced knees and seat.
The Light Pants sport the following: side cargo pockets with internal pockets to hold a flashlight, mag clips, and energy bars; vertical zippers on front cargo pockets that allow quick access while sitting, kneeling or driving a vehicle; and reinforced pocket openings to prevent abrasion against knife clip chafe. Front pockets close with Velcro and double-button closures, and two back pockets have flaps with Velcro and double-button closure as well.
- Weight: 18.0 oz
- Super tough yet light 3oz Duralite Nylon shell
- Reinforced seat and knees of RailTex nylon
- Engineered Side cargo pockets with internal pockets to hold flashlight, Mag clips, with additional space
- Vertical zippers on front of cargo pockets allow access while sitting, kneeling or driving a vehicle
- Reinforced pocket openings for abrasion against knife clip chafe
- Pockets close with choice of Both Velcro and double button closure
- 2 back pockets with flaps and velcro and button closure
- Great Pair of Pants Review by Derek W.
Price Value Quality
I'm impressed with the design and quality of RailRiders pants and shorts. They are lightweight but tough, allow for athletic movement without being baggy, and the pocket configurations are fantastic. With my build (tall, not wide) I often have a hard time finding clothes that fit, but these feel like they were made just for me -- and my wife also approves! US Elite Gear continues to be an absolute pleasure to work with.
(Posted on 8/5/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags