You have no items in your shopping cart.
The SI Ballistic Goggle is designed to present the best Oakley has to offer in protection, optical performance, and comfort. The SI Ballistic goggle is fully compliant with the ANSI Z87.1 – 2003 for both protection (high mass/velocity impact and penetration) and optical performance requirements. The SI Ballistic goggle lenses are made from Oakley’s high purity, optical grade polycarbonate, Plutonite® (blocks 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC light). The SI Ballistic Goggle is equipped with a micro-fleece face-foam liner to provide a secure and comfortable fit for all sized heads. Fully compatible with MICH, ACH, CVC, AND PASGT helmets.
- Fully compliant with all ANSI Z87.1-2003 protection requirements
- Fully compliant with all relevant ballistic resistance requirements
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Protection against sand, wind and dust
- Full compatibility with PASGT, CVC, ACH and MICH helmets
- Low offset lens geometry provides full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Fully compliant with all ANSI Z87.1-2003 optical performance requirements
- Distortion-free optics via patented Oakley HDO (High Definition Optics) that minimize prismatic power and refraction and optimize clarity
- Performance of permanent anti-fog lens coating
- Meets ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL-DTL-43511D
|Shipping Estimate||In-Stock Items Generally Ship Within 1 Business Day|
|Why We Like It||No|
|Feature / Environment||No|