Manufacturer's SKU 03-443 UPC 700285229751 Weight 0.5000 Shipping Estimate In-Stock Items Generally Ship Within 1 Business Day Brands Oakley
If the world wasn’t made to fit you, you’re in good company. The legends of action sports go through life reveling in originality and crushing conventional ideas beyond recognition. If ordinary sunglasses just don’t fit, FIVES SQUARED is the answer. Unlike conventional sunglasses that stick out at the sides, this frame uses Condensed Cranial Geometry for a tapered architecture that feels as good as it looks and it’s a look that soaks sophistication in adrenalin. Dimensional reliefs, metal icons and sculpturally integrated hinges take the whole idea of street-smooth style and amp it with attitude.
Oakley's Three-Point Fit maximizes comfort while holding the lenses in precise optical alignment, letting the innovations of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) do their work. Optical performance and impact protection meet ANSI Z87.1 standards, and with 8.75 base lens curvature, you’ll have extended peripheral vision and improved side protection against sun, wind and impact. Patented XYZ OPTICS® helps keep vision sharp at every angle of view. We engineered this sunglass with durable yet lightweight O MATTER® and matched it with pure PLUTONITE® lenses that filter out all UV.
- Durability and all-day comfort to lightweight stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfortable fit on small to medium faces via condensed cranial geometry
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Square O Icon design
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact ressitance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags