Manufacturer's SKU 14966 UPC 736211149664 Weight 0.2000 Brands FrogLube Feature / Environment Made in USA
FROGLUBE Solvent is a cutting edge biodegradable lubricant made from “USDA Certified Food-Grade”. All ingredients are produced in the USA using a proprietary formula. It is a non-toxic substance that dissolves carbon on contact. It has a heavy specific gravity, which enables it to ‘season’ the metal by absorption deep into the pores. Using FROGLUBE results in a durable dry slick wax-like surface that reduces friction, eliminates fouling, and destroys rust. FROGLUBE is safe for plastic, urethane, nylon, and wood. FROGLUBE will give your weapon many extended years of service.
FROGLUBE will not harm the environment. It can be disposed of without the need for prohibitive HAZMAT controls. Employees will be protected from the affects of working in and around toxic chemicals.
FROGLUBE IS A BIODEGRADABLE LUBRICANT, CLEANER AND PROTECTANT.
- CONTAINS NO PETROLEUM OR WATER.
- NON-HAZARDOUS IN EVERY WAY.
- PLEASANT MINT SMELL.
- Biodegradable, Non-Petroleum, Non-toxic lubricant. Contains no water or wax.
- Produced from “USDA Certified” food grade components
- Serve as a cleaner, lubricant, and protector
- Handles an extremely wide temperature range. Does not burn like petroleum products.
- Friendly to wood, plastics, rubber, & urethane
- Moistens o-rings, nylon, & rubber parts
- Creates a durable and dry slippery surface that reduces friction and dissolves carbon on contact.
- Froglube contains no known toxins, so it is safe to handle or to come into contact with skin and it will not irritate eyes.
- Firearms parts can be warmed before application to improve the application and absorption. A few minutes in the sun will do it, or apply right after shooting when weapon is hot.
- When used repeatedly, Froglube eases later cleaning
- Also acts extremely well as a rust preventative
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags