Manufacturer's SKU 15524 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature 8in Footwear Type Work
The Vandal™ GTX® multi-purpose work boot is made with an athletic styling for those who prefer a cross functional boot they can easily take from work to hunting and beyond. The full-grain leather upper and waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liner protect against the elements. A dual-density polyurethane midsole adds comfort and support, and a protective rand provides abrasion resistance and increases durability. The co-branded Danner® Vibram® outsole is oil and slip resistant, and Danner’s TERRA FORCE™ platform is extremely rigid and stable while providing comfort and support. Outsoles include Vibram’s Dry Ice™ rubber compound for superior traction in cold weather.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 600g grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Abrasion-resistant rand encircles the boot where wearing most often occurs
- TERRA FORCE™ technology provides exceptional boot support and stability without the traditional weight. The four components in the exclusive TERRA FORCE™ system combine to form an extremely rigid, stable platform that"s also comfortable and supportive
- The deeply padded collar, Achilles heel pad and Fatigue Fighter™ footbed allow for all-day wear in comfort
- Dual-Density midsole which features top layer for comfort and bottom layer for support
- Co-branded Danner Vandal Vibram® Outsole is oil and slip resistant
- Vibram's Dri -Ice® outsole compound is specially engineered for superior traction in cold weather
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags