Manufacturer's SKU 26014 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - 6 months (1 year for Outdoor) Brands Danner Boot Feature 8in Footwear Type Military and Law Enforcement
Made for soldiers to pursue combatants over diverse terrain, the Desert TFX® has a rugged and aggressive outsole and Danner’s patented lightweight TERRA FORCE® X system, which provides stability and support. Designed for agility and breathability in hot, desert-like conditions, the Desert TFX® incorporates a Dri-Lex® liner, which mitigates hot weather with superior air and moisture exchange. Approved for optional wear for the U.S. Army per AR670-1.
- Dri-Lex® lining provides excellent vapor transport, is extremely quick drying, is completely breathable, resists odor and mildew in hot weather
- Rough out leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- TERRA FORCE™ X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- Lightweight at 56 oz
- This style meets requirements of AR 670-1 Optional Wear
This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags