Manufacturer's SKU CW Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - practical lifetime of product Brands CamelBak
Why We Like It
These gloves provide the right amount of warmth and vibration protection to prevent damageﾅ while providing comfort to your hands during those lower temperatures - when going inside is not an optionﾅ The Thinsulate lining and neoprene padding make these a mandatory item to anyone's tool kit or field gear.
Maximum dexterity in a wind and water work resistance glove for colder conditions with a seamless palm designed for maximum dexterity and comfort. This glove also features soft neoprene snot/sweat absorbing material.
- Abrasion/water/perspiration resistant leather palm Extra grip and durability in palm and fingers in both wet and dry conditions
- Digitally textured leather palm
- Extra sensitivity for index finger lining only up to first knuckle
- Neoprenen padded thumb and knuckles for extra flexibility
- Lined with Thinsulate Bemberg; warmth without bulk
- Concealed interior seam stitching enhances durability especially around vulnerable fingertips
- Protects from abuse such as cold, abrasion and impact
Get the right fit! Find your glove size using this sizing guage.
Dimensions - 11in X 5 in X 1.5 in (279mm x 127 mm x 38mm)
Weight - .31 lbs (.14kg)
- Polyamide woven top
- Thinsulate lining
- Leather palms and fingers
- Neoprene thumbs and knuckles
- Hook- and Loop wrist closure
- Polyamide cuff cord loop
- Good cold weather glove Review by Mike
Quality Price Value
These have a descent amount of thickness to them without being too thick. I still have lots of range of movement. They do a reasonable job of keeping my hands warm when its cold out. They are made pretty well and seem to be high qaulity. They are pretty expensive though.
(Posted on 11/30/12)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags