Manufacturer's SKU 150-1 Brands Benchmade Edge Type Plain Edge Blade Length Over 5.5 inches Feature / Environment Made in USA
Benchmade Marc Lee "Glory" 150-1 Limited Edition Commemorative Knife
Designed by Eddie Killian and manufactured at Benchmade's production facility in Oregon City, OR, this knife honors the fearless actions and heroic behavior of Petty Officer Second Class Marc Alan Lee, the first Navy SEAL to be killed in Iraq since the war began in 2003. Marc Lee was part of a dedicated Naval Special Warfare team fighting the insurgency in Iraq, supporting the U.S. in its efforts to bring peace and stability to that country. His valorous conduct, exemplary leadership, and extraordinary self-sacrifice for his fellow service members have earned him the highest respect and gratitude of his fellow SEALs/Special Operations Forces, the Navy, and our Nation.
- Collectible, Commemorative and Combat Ready
- Grooved notches on handle for great grip and thumb control
- Polished blade and gold engraved tribute to Marc Lee
- 251 piece Limited Run in honor of Marc Lee's BUDs class
- Includes custom made, lockable presentation box which houses knife and sheath
- Blade Length: 7.30"
- Blade Thickness: 0.190"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel (see below)
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Polished Re-curve Blade
- Weight: 10.10oz.
- Clip: No clip; sheath included
- Lock Mechanism: Fixed
- Overall Length: 12.50"
- Closed Length: N/A
- Sheath Material: Multi-Function Soft Sheath, Nylon, MOLLE Compatible, 4.20oz (119.06g)
- Class: Black (see below)
- 154CM - An American made premium grade stainless steel originally developed for tough industrial applications. Known for its best all-around qualities, it offers great corrosion resistance with good toughness and edge quality.
- Black Class products are designed, developed and tested for extreme duty. They are the preferred cutting tools for Law Enforcement, Public Safety and Elite Military Troops around the globe.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags