Manufacturer's SKU 985547F UPC 610953131500 Weight 0.5000 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Benchmade Feature / Environment Made in USA
Use this convenient Mini-Multi-Tool to easily touch up the edge of your blade anywhere, anytime, without removing unnecessary blade material. The exclusive Duromite cutter blades are pre-set to a 60-degree inclusive angle (often referred to as a 30 degree angle) to properly shape your blade. And the diamond honing rod allows you to sharpen serrated portions of the blade. The larger of the two also has an area for honing as well as a V-notch to sharpen fishhooks or anything small and pointy.
Includes sheath for belt carry.
Safe Sharpening Instructions
- Place the sharpener flat side down on a table or counter-top - work near the surface edge to avoid marking it
- Be sure the sharpening blades face you, as shown in the illustration
- Grip the Open Road Sharpener by the thumb indent
- With the other hand, set the knife edge between the sharpeners and draw it backwards, working the blade from rear to tip. Only light-to-moderate pressure is required (see illustration)
- Take care to hold knife blade perpendicular or straight to the sharpener
- Repeat until the blade is sharp
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags