Manufacturer's SKU 710D2 UPC 610953123949 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Benchmade Blade Type Clip-Point Edge Type Plain Edge, Serrated Blade Length 3 - 3.99 inches Handle Color Black Opening Mechanism Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
Automatic knives are highly regulated and in most cases, illegal to purchase, carry and operate. Please check your local laws before making this purchase.
Benchmade's first folder to ever feature the AXIS lock, the 710 is flat out a terrific piece of sports cutlery.
- AXIS locking mechanism
- Modified clip-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- D2 tool steel blade (60-62HRC)
- Black G10 handle scales with 410 stainless steel liners and a reversible steel pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.90"
- Blade Thickness: 0.115"
- Handle Thickness: 0.480"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Clip-Point; Ambidextrous Dual Thumb Studs
- Weight: 4.50oz.
- Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.80"
- Closed Length: 4.90"
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately
- Class: Blue
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags