Manufacturer's SKU 530 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Benchmade Blade Type Spear-Point Edge Type Plain Edge, Serrated Blade Length 3 - 3.99 inches Handle Color Black Opening Mechanism Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs Feature / Environment Made in USA
Thin is in with this sub two ounce folder.
- AXIS locking mechanism
- Modified spear-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- 154CM stainless steel blade (58-61HRC)
- Grivory handle scales with 420J stainless steel liners and a reversible steel pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Blade Thickness: 0.090"
- Handle Thickness: 0.370"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Spear-Point; Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Weight: 1.88oz.
- Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 7.42"
- Closed Length: 4.17"
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately
- Class: Blue
- Barely know its there Review by Tyler
Price Value Quality
So light and thin you barely know its in your pocket. Perfect for opening boxes and other everyday stuff.
(Posted on 1/16/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags