Manufacturer's SKU TR555 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - 90 days Brands Belleville Boot Feature 6in and Mid-Cut
A hiker with both style and functionality, the TR555 Hybrid Hiker was specifically designed to provide a lightweight feel for enhanced mobility on rocky terrain. With great design features to add to its comfort and durability, such as its laceto- toe lacing system and “sharkskin” protective overlays, the TR555 is a top choice when it comes to combat hiker boots.
Not sure about your size?
- HEIGHT: 6” (Above-the-Ankle)
- UPPER: Waterproof Nubuck leather & mesh
- MIDSOLE: “Over-lasted” EVA for shock absorption
- OUTSOLE: Exclusive VIBRAM® “IBEX” outsole for rugged
- INSOLE: TR-1® load bearing orthotic insole
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Deeply serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing & crawling
- Rappelling bars on outsole extend wear of outsole
- Abrasion resisting “sharkskin” heel & toe overlay
MEN'S Full Sizes: 3 – 14, R & W
Half Sizes: 3.5 – 11.5, R & W
- Ok But Not Great Review by Benny
Value Quality Price
Very comfy strait out of the box. Never got blisters wearing them in. However......after one weekend in rocky terrain they looked completely trashed, especially the toe area. The damage sustained was not boot destroying but was the beginning. After being taken out in wet & muddy terrain for a week the toe leather at the front started to separate in some places.
The boots are still usable but I won't be using them for anything more than a day trip due to reliability & trust issues. I wouldn't use these where realiability really counted.
(Posted on 6/22/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags