Manufacturer's SKU 11883 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Arc'teryx
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Not sure about your size?
A hot climate combat-ready pant made of light, breathable, nylon/cotton jersey fabric, reinforced with heavy duty webbing knees. Articulated patterning and generous gusseting offer an athletic range of movement. Ten pocket storage is efficient and intelligent.Weight: 725 g / 1 lb 9.6 ozTechnical Features
Construction: No-melt, no-drip textilePatterning
- Highly durable
- Comfortable under body armour or thigh rig
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
Reinforcements: Webbing reinforced kneesWaist & Belt Configuration: Extra wide belt loops to accommodate the weight of a loaded beltIntegrated Features
- Two calf pockets with flaps
- Two rear pockets with flaps
- Two high-volume hand pockets
- Two knife pockets constructed with heavy Cordura® fabric
- Integrated gaitors with shockcord and pulls
- Integrated knee pad pockets
- Integrated attachment loops for suspenders
- No melt, no drip Cotton/Cordura nylon ripstop
- Mil-spec nylon webbing
- Machine wash in warm water or dry clean.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Iron on medium heat.
- Great construction..but bad knee design Review by beastie
Value Quality Price
Overall, great product design. High quality stitching, materials and construction. Cool modern design of combat pants. Useful pockets. But I returned them due to the knee construction and design. The extra cordura knee protection strips on knees make the fit in knee awkward and stick it. This makes the knee looked all puffed out and also causes material to rub on knee. Would not be ideal for extended use as this would cause discomfort and is the reason I returned them. If they update design next season I would rebut.
(Posted on 6/20/13)
- Crye makes a far better combat pant Review by Michael
Quality Price Value
In general I really like the design elements of these pants. The pockets are all the right size and shape. I like the futuristic, angular design on the pockets and it actually ends up working quite well to retain stuff you put inside. The waist is comfortable.
Unfortunately, this item has several crippling drawbacks. The knee design is awful. The pants can be used with or without the Arcteryx knee caps. Without them, the stiff webbing sticks out awkwardly and chafes above and below the knee, and with them in, it's just as uncomfortable as wearing knee pads without a pad pocket, because there are still two external straps and they still cause the material at the back of the knee to bunch up and chafe. Also the leg openings are too big.
Bottom line is that these suffer greatly in comparison to Crye's combat pants, which is absurd when you realize that they're almost $50 more than the Gen2 pants. The only thing these have going for them is the Wolf color. Unless you absolutely need that, look elsewhere.
(Posted on 5/6/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags