Manufacturer's SKU 12459 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Arc'teryx
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Not sure about your size?
Technical combat jacket, constructed using two different weight fabrics in the torso and across the shoulders, designed for freedom of movement without compromising durability.
This technical combat top can be comfortably worn under armour, web gear, or while carrying a pack. Tweave Durastretch in the yoke and shoulders, adds abrasion resistance to high wear areas and Durastretch LT in the torso increases breathability. Articulated arms allow freedom of movement, and sleeves can be rolled up and secured out of the way. A high mandarin collar seals out drafts and a quarter-zipper makes layering easy. Long torso tucks into combat pants; zippered bicep pockets store small items.Weight: 415 g / 14.6 ozTechnical Features
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Composite materials
- Four-way stretch textile
- Comfortable under body armour, chest rig or pack
- Long torso to tuck into pants
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Mandarin collar
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- 1/4 collar zip for improved venting fits under plates and armour
- Zipper pulls covered in shrink-wrap tubing for easy grip
- Roll and Stow sleeve system — Sleeves can be unzipped, rolled up and stowed away without having to remove the jacket or body armour
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Two bicep pockets sized to fit a 6 inch bandage
- Velcro patch on sleeves for rank identifier and IFF
- Tweave Durastretch
- Tweave Durastretch LT
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags