Manufacturer's SKU 12178 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Arc'teryx
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Not sure about your size?
Combining both weather-resistance and windproofness in a single piece, this durable, abrasion-resistant halfshell features WINDSTOPPER 2L in the sleeves, shoulders, and collar, and motion-friendly Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface technology in the torso. A zippered mandarin collar allows easy venting and on/off over plates, articulated sleeves facilitate freedom of movement and the long torso tucks into combat pants. Can be worn on its own or under armour, chest rigs and packs.Technical Features
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Lightly insulated
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Wind resistant
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Composite materials
- Softshell hyrbid
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility—fabric is inherently stretchy without the use of Spandex fibres, making it more durable
- Smooth outer-face fabric for easy layering
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- Comfortable under body armour, chest rig or pack
- Long torso to tuck into pants
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Mandarin collar
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- 1/4 collar zip for improved venting fits under plates and armour
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Two bicep pockets sized to fit a 6 inch bandage
- N72s WINDSTOPPER 2L
- Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags