Manufacturer's SKU 13330 Brands Arc'teryx
New for 2014!
Hard wearing, versatile combat pant that performs across a broad range of weather conditions. Stretch woven fabrics have excellent stretch mobility, breathability and are quick to dry, making them appropriate for long range wear; Tweave® Durastretch® also sheds moisture, contaminants and is inherently resistant to abrasion. Suitable for professional use in mountain terrain, or as a versatile utility pant, the Combat Pant is compatible with our H150 Rigger’s Belt.
- Colors: Crocodile, Wolf
- Sizes: XS S MS M MT LS L LT XL XXL
- Weight: 605 g / 21.1 oz (L)
- Materials: Tweave Durastretch
- Model: 13330
- Articulation in the seat and knees allows for dynamic motion and room for layers; gusseted crotch
- 10 pockets: generous hand pockets with utility knife pocket; security stash pockets; thigh dump pockets with flap that folds in to reduce interference; zippered seat pockets
- All pockets work with harness and equipment
- Pockets bags are half mesh to save weight , keep them clean and aid breathability
- Bungee leg hem adjusts for open or closed cuff
- 2” belt loops accommodate Rigger’s Belt
- Great Re-Design Review by JS
Value Quality Price
I was excited when I saw that Arcteryx was re-designing their original combat pant for the 2014 lineup. I was fortunate enough to see these in person back in December before they were released and was chomping at the bit to get a pair.I saw that US ELITE had these in stock during the week of SHOT so I promptly ordered a pair. They fit very similar to the original(my fav LEAF pant) and have added a couple of cool features. They got rid of the zippered hip pockets and have replaced them with a design similar to the Sphinx and Gryphon pants. They have also added zippered pockets for the rear. Sizing seems to be the same, although my new Med's are a tad longer in the inseam than my originals.....no big deal. Great pant so far as with any of my LEAF stuff.
(Posted on 1/18/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags