Manufacturer's SKU 10738 Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturing defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Arc'teryx
**Restricted to USA and APO/FPO sales**
Not sure about your size?
Specifically engineered for military and law enforcement applications, the proven Alpha Jacket is now available in MultiCam providing the best possible all-weather protection in the preferred camouflage print for high engagement field operations. Built with durable, very light, windproof and waterproof-breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX XCR shell, the Alpha Jacket is loaded with the technical innovations. WaterTight zippers and Dry Cuffs seal out rain and snow, stowable hood adjusts with one hand, articulated patterning allows for unrestricted movement, and trim anatomical cut won't interfere with gear in the field. Packs down for quick, effective protection in nasty weather.Weight: 672 g / 1 lb 7.7 ozTechnical Features
- Tiny GORE seam tape (13 mm)
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Fits over armour and web gear
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Fully adjustable hood fits under or over a helmet
- Helmet compatible Stow Hood
- Hood rolls away into the collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Two sleeve pockets
- Two internal laminated pockets
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration: Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear offHem Configuration: Laminated hemLEAF Features: Velcro patch on sleeves for rank identifier and IFFMaterials
- WaterTight external zippers
- Molded zipper garages
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Matte black zippers
- MN40r-X GORE-TEX 3L MultiCam
- Polyester tricot backing fabric
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- The best combat jacket Review by Lee
Quality Price Value
I do hunt animal and exercise for the real world war. When I was wearing and hunting and field exercising, It made me to concentrate on only one thing what I wanted to do. Even in the severe weather and situations. Only 2weeks past now. But I felt everything the item is perfect!!!
I love My Arcteryx Leaf
(Posted on 12/25/12)
- It is the Best for Special Ops performence when you got into severe weather!!! Review by Lee
Price Value Quality
It is very light to decress weight of operation pack for dynamic performence. But also very thin when you are going to put in something more in the pack. I was wearing on the last training and the weather was horrible. Sometimes it's raining and snowing and haling. But I did overcome every severe weather without any patience. It was very easier than other options.
I' ve decided to buy Arcteryx LEAF gear more. Thank you for the products:)
(Posted on 12/21/12)
- High quality hard shell Review by Jameson
Value Quality Price
This is a light weight hard shell. It is cut larger for layering or gear to be worn underneath. It has no insulation being so thin. Construction is top notch. Hoodie is very large for headgear but can be adjusted to fit my head.
Overall a high grade hard shell for harsh weather conditions. Expensive price point but you get what you pay for, nothing less.
(Posted on 7/16/12)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags