Manufacturer's SKU VCAS-200-XX-XX Shipping Estimate Ships within 2-3 Business Days Manufacturer's Warranty Manufacturer defects - practical lifetime of product Brands Blue Force Gear Feature / Environment Berry Compliant, Made in USA
The Patent Pending Vickers Combat Applications Sling has revolutionized the way weapons are carried. Developed with industry friend, firearms expert, and former 1st SFOD- Delta operational member Larry Vickers, the Vickers Combat Applications Sling incorporates key features from real world experience that makes the sling effective and durable - the choice sling requested by name. The Vickers Combat Applications Sling has been our most popular product of all- with service in every branch of service here at home as well as several foreign militaries.
Able to quickly transition from carrying a slung rifle comfortably to combat ready, the patent pending Quick Adjust has bridged the gap between the two primary uses of weapon slings – from transporting to fighting. All VCAS Slings are built with precision and pride right here at home in the US with superior materials.
- TEX 90 bonded nylon thread – never had a sling returned for stitching failure
- INVISTA Solution Dyed CORDURA webbing – low IR, soft enough for comfort but stiff enough to prevent rolling and hardening
- ITW Acetal Hardware – Ghillie-Tex low IR military grade plastic reduces noise and weight (on OA models only)
- Differentiated Adjuster pull tab – different color stands out enough for quick adjustment, tactile indicator for use in the dark or with gloved hands
- Features a 2” tubular padded webbing for additional comfort
To provide greater versatility, no attachment hardware is included but can still be threaded through existing slings loops. This sling combined with any variation of hardware the Sling Hardware section enables this sling to attach to almost any weapon.
Vickers Combat Applications Sling is available in two hardware options - Acetal, a low IR military grade plastic or machined aluminum.
- Acetal hardware (OA Models) have Acetal adjuster and triglides.
- Machined aluminum (OM Models) have machined and anodized aluminum adjuster, steel triglides.
As with all Blue Force Gear, it is made with excellence in the USA and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- Great Sling Review by Doc. S
Price Value Quality
I've tried wolftails, single point, three point, and I have to say this model Is hands down the best. I find this and the VTAC sling unbeatable. The ability to secure your weapon tight in the rare situation you need both hands free, and to have the ability to loosen your sling in a heartbeat is great. I can have it perfect to me by default so that the buttstock of my carbine is snug when I'm at the high ready
(Posted on 9/19/13)
- Best Padded Sling Review by C.I.
Value Quality Price
Nice 2" padding and quick adjusting without any loose ends. The BFG VCAS is the best sling there is.
(Posted on 8/26/13)
- Best sling on the market Review by Tyler
Quality Price Value
I used this sling everyday in AFG for a 9month deployment and it still is on my AR15 here at home. I don't think I will ever buy another type of sling for any long gun use. Once its setup up and adjusted properly the quick adjust slider works its magic and makes this the perfect sling.
(Posted on 1/16/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Product Tags
- Product Video